FOR LONGER and STRONGER RUNS
From track to trail, the adidas Allegra 4 is the best high performance running shoe. An absolutely comfortable trainer, it is engineered with dry Fit technology and ultimate cushioning and shock absorption to ensure pleasurable long and smooth runs.
Designed for the elite running, these luxury running trainers have stretchable upper panels that improve the natural movement of the feet, while it has absolutely comfortable cushioning in the insole to absorb shock during heelstrike and toe-off, protecting the feet from impact-related injuries.
The adidas Allegra 4 shoe is made of a synthetic mesh upper to enhance breathability and ventilation, ensuring dry and fresh feet even during long runs. Employed with the signature Adidas stripe on the sides, these running shoes give you that much required comfort and traction making you want to run longer and stronger.
Lightweight high performance
Created for that high performance training, the Adidas Allegra 4 has a lightweight midsole that is well cushioned to protect the feet from impact and injuries.
The outsole, made of blown rubber, is engineered with an AdiWEAR heel to provide the ultimate in abrasion resistance, allowing your shoe to live longer. The Adidas Allegra 4 outsole is grooved multi-directionally for enhanced traction and grip across multi terrains, making you fall in love again and again with your daily runs.
- White mesh uppers provide maximum ventilation
- Synthetic lace-ups for better fit
- Iconic three stripes symbolizing elegance and durability in silver on the sides
- Padded collar and tongue provide all day comfort
- Shock-absorbing lightweight Phylon midsole for added comfort
- Rubber toe box and heel counter for added protection
- Durable outsole with horizontal grooves for high traction
Wipe surface with soft, clean, damp cloth
Do not machine wash