Specially designed for the man of style, this stainless steel limited edition watch from Bollywood superstar Salman Khan's NGO, being human, is designed for those who love heavy metal style. Stylish to the T, with a chain strap and a funky dial, it's a great addition to any man's wardrobe.
Case diameter: 40 mm
Case thickness: 10 mm
Dial shape: Rectangular
- Stainless steel case with stainless steel chain clasp strap for enhanced durability, comfort and style
- Butterfly stainless steel clasp with brand inscription to keep the watch firm in place and for style
- Fixed stainless steel bezel for added durability and style
- Black dial with white centre and steel coloured time markers with only numbers 6 and 12 etched and no markings for '3' and '9'
- Chronograph system with three separate dials at 3, 6 and 9 showing 24-hour format, 20-40-60-minute format and 15-30-45-60 minute format respectively, and a box dial showing the date at '12' marking
- Mildly textured white dial with branding below date box for added style
- Japanese movement technology for enhanced durability and accurate time measurement
- Metallic crown to adjust time and date
- 10 ATM water resistance tested using the equivalent static depth rating, with resistance at 50 meters, allowing you to use it even when snorkelling, skin-diving, and swimming