UNLOCK FASHION SECRETSGet latest trends, fashion tips, personalised offers and much more...
- Apply coupons & cashback
- Place orders easily
- Track past orders
- Manage WishList
Terms and Conditions for SBI Cashback Promotion
1. The validity of the program (“Term”) is for 14th March 2014 – 23rd March 2014
2. The credit cardholder can avail Cash back on purchases by using SBI Credit Card as below, during the term period of the Offer.
3. Minimum order value should be Rs. 1999. Maximum Cash back per Credit Card Account including add on card transactions during the offer period will be Rs. 750/-
4. This Programme is not applicable on SBI Corporate Credit Card
5.Cash back to be credited to the SBI Credit Card Account on or before 15th May, 2014
6. Any query regarding the cash back will be entertained till 15th June, 2014 directly by SBICPSL. Post such date; SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Programme from any Credit Cardholder
7. SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Programme and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability of such product manufacture.
8. The exclusive offers/discounts under these Programs cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by the participating brands as part of any other arrangement.
All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc., that are being offered can be availed by the Credit Cardholders apart from this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
9. Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. Neither SBICPSL nor Merchant shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same
10. Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating outlets of Merchant and accordingly neither Merchant nor SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products
11. Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Merchant
12. All government levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Credit Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered
13. Any / All disputes arising out of the Offer between the SBICPSL Credit Cardhold and SBICPSL shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Bangalore and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL
14. SBICPSL Credit Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”
15. As the Case back programme is floated solely by SBICPSL, SBICPSL reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Program at any time with/without prior notice to the Credit Cardholders
16. In case of return of the purchased item, customer needs to contact customer care at email@example.com. Please refer to the “Return Policy” on the website
17. Product warranty shall be regulated by the terms and conditions mentioned on the warranty card of respective products